So, this is what's been going on:
-Work has been quite busy for both of us, and any free time we have we try to spend quality time together and to relax (or recharge the batteries)
- Braces-wise, it's all been pretty boring... Not sure if it's because there hasn't really been much change in the way my teeth look (the extraction gaps are smaller on both top and bottom arches, but there haven't been significant changes) or because after practically 1 year, I've just had enough... But, I'm hanging on, not too long to go now (hopefully)...
- We have planned a few breaks/holidays over the spring/summer months, instead of one or two big holidays:
- Isle of Wight, over the Easter weekend - unfortunately cancelled at the last minute, as hubby was ill, poor thing
- Rome, May - A short city break with hubs
- Fuerteventura ( Canary Islands), June - a girly week in the sunshine
- Lisbon, July - a few days with hubby and family
- Paris, August - London to Paris cycle ride for charity (postponed from May)
- Maybe Tunisia?, September - not yet decided, but a week away with hubs to catch the last of the sun rays, before the autumn/winter
- We're also hoping to do a few bits and pieces of DIY in the house (if/when we have a little time)
So, that's more or less it... for now I'm just going to enjoy this bank holiday weekend and I hope you do to!